Your Science Project
Science starts with a question?
How does that work?
How far can it go?
Why does this happen, rather than that?
How can I make something better?
1) WHAT INTERESTS YOU? Soccer? Football? Chemistry? Cooking? Growing Plants? Worms? Rockets? Rocket Fuel out of candy? Air pollution?
2) What do you want to find out?
3) Document your Hypothesis
4) Set up your experiment or demonstration
5) Take pictures before, during and after
6) Do your experiment, Write down your conclusion
7) Can you come up with any theories from your experiments? (WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED)
8) Are your theories supported by facts of your experiment?